First Look To PHPLiveX
PHPLiveX 2.6 Released
This release brings many new features, bug fixes, performance & security optimizations. Many changes were done, according to the user feedbacks taken during about 1.5 years since previous version. The most important features of this release are Ajax File Upload feature and Ajax History Plugin. Here's the list of all new ...
PHPLiveX 2.5.1 Released
This release fixes some bugs that people encounter and inform me. In addition, a useful and flexible feature is available.
- Now the select boxes can be used as "target" dom element for the response. For example, it may be used when listing towns after a choice in city in dropdown menus. See this example to learn!
- Fixed bug occured when using "=" and "%" characters.
- Fixed bug occured when ajaxifying more than one classes.
- Fixed bug occured when ajaxifying classes having any public variable which has not been assigned a value.
- Now the "params" option may be used with "SubmitForm" method.
Comments (483) 27.09.2008